Beach & Lemur Package
Andasabe National Reserve and Nosy Be Island
This is a wonderful experience where you discover the most rewarding and easy access national park of Madagascar full of lemurs, Antananarivo (the capital city) with all its culture and a beach stay in the beautiful Nosy Be region in the North West part of the island.
This classic 10-day tour includes the best views of Madagascar. You will start in Antananarivo and take a scenic drive to Andasibe experiencing unspoilt nature, Lemurs, markets and constantly changing the scenery. Highlights will include night walks in Andasibe to observe the active night lemurs and other nocturnal animals. A visit to the reserve of Andasibe and long walks in the National Park.
Then you will head across to Nosy Be – also known as ‘the island of perfumes’ and the largest off shore island. Also visiting Nosy Komba and Sakatia island. Here you can snorkel with turtles, walk with lemurs, see baobabs on the beach, hire kayaks/pirogues, explore local villages or just relax enjoying a cocktail on one of the many beautiful beaches. Learn to scuba dive or lie in a hammock and read a book.
Create Awesome Memories
- Navigate the unspoilt islands of Komba, Antshoa, Verona and Ankazaberavina.
- Madagascar is home to nearly 60 “species” of lemurs. Get up close and personal.
- Few outdoor experiences beat cooking fresh-caught fish over a campfire.
- Nosy Komba is known for its small tropical beaches and its emerald water.
- Swim with turtles in the crystal clear waters of the Tanikely Marine Reserve.
- You can catch fish like barracuda, Spanish Mackerel and King fish.
- The lighthouses of Madagascar, a heritage from France, built by Gustav Eiffel
- Madagascar supports some of the largest coral reef systems in the world
- A rare pleasure to stroll along a deserted beach surrounded by exotic nature
The Small Print
- The price quoted covers guiding, park fees, accommodation, specified meals, flight with Air Madagascar and taxes.
- Transfers between islands (boat & road) or to and from airport.
- If you are going on to other hotels, we can arrange transfers but will be for your account.
- Visas are done on arrival and are approximately R500 per person.
- If you’d like to extend your stay we can suggest and arrange accommodation for you.
- Please note all prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations and are priced at the current airfares which can change at any time.